Sunday, May 8, 2016

Just stuff post

NO S-M-O-K-I-N-G! NO SMOKING! 
 Yup it is Twilight Zone day once again.



Oh, I get it, it's your birthday! that must be it! you can't eat hamburgers with peanut butter all the time, right?





If you saw the movie, you would get it.

On another note;

Some how, 
"non-judgmental life coach, please refrain from imposing white, eurocentric perspectives and  implied beliefs, consciously or subconsciously, in the pre-eminence of European culture on my multi-cultured, rainbow inclusive identifying belief system, or I will have to shelter in my safe place over your views on vaping in the gender neutral relief station"

is not the same as 
"Teacher, don't you fill me up with your rules, cuz everybody knows that smokin ain't allowed in school. 
Smokin in the Boys room
Smokin in the Boys room..."

No image, just audio.

Aunt Penny's kitchen.





No comments:

Post a Comment