Sunday, September 29, 2019

Ramblings

The many faces of Maher


composite image from file photos c2009-2019


I’m trying to get out more, I mean considering after the operation I didn’t go out at all. Lately I have to be very careful about germs and getting an infection. They tell you things about germs and infections, like how many transplant patents end up back in the hospital because of infection. So, BEWARE cuz these germs can sneak up on you like last call, ya know? 3Well, its Sunday, not much going on here in Freeland, Pennsylvania. There is also Freeland Michigan:
And Freeland Washington:



I Mighta known the freak show that is Freeland Washington.
Welcome to Earth Sanctuary, Freeland Washington.


 On our way in we pass local shops selling regional items, but lets move 0n to Earth Sanctuary.


With its Zen motif, here is a path to one of the Senctuary's sacred spaces




What ever that is supposed to be. Stop and toss in your pebble into the ring.



Ah, a compass! so the are some sane and sober people involved here.
But, sadly no. It is supposed to spin; not very useful when you need a compass.



I might have known. Oh well. I'll settle for Freeland PA., where people know their neighbors


 Like me, I know my neighbors, oh how I know my neighbors

 


Yea, right.





No comments:

Post a Comment