Friday, July 31, 2015

Escape

I first got the idea from overhearing someone watching "Indiana Jones", the part where he replaces the weight of a gold idol with a bag of sand.
I thought a bag of sand would be regarded with suspicion, so I got the idea or requesting books. Lots of big, heavy books.
It worked and I was able to switch one weight for another, and enjoy limited freedom. For a time.

Then I was discovered, and that was the end of my freedom.

C.B. of Shrub Oak fame guessed why I needed, basically the Encyclopedia, Volumes A - Z .

But my captors didn't. They won't soon make that mistake again.

I have also seen "Papillon" so I think I know what to do with a bag of coconuts and the tide, I just can not remember if it worked, or it ended in five years in the the hotbox.

Next,  I will explain what this, and "Here's Johnnie" have in common, and why you should never have less than six rolls of toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment