Tuesday, August 25, 2015

a little of this, a little of that.

Freeland wash day. Nothing clean, right?

Nothing clean right.
So.

If you were in Freeland, and needed to wash your clothes, right now, and I mean a lot of clothes, you could stop by "Big Bubbles" and be done with it.

In and out. One stop. Speed Queen.



But.


If you only had a few things that needed laundering, and perhaps a place to stay ( because the Gargoyle house is full)  less than 400 yards away, on the same street,

Tiny bubbles.


With rooms. Daily and monthly.

I would have a better photo of the sign, but there was a scruff in the door-way giving me the hairy-eyeball, so for safety's sake, I left.


If your business tanks, in Freeland, send a message to the people that did not patronize your establishment.


It reads "Here's to our Lives being meaningless. And how beautiful it is because freedom doesn't have a purpose!"

Gee, talk about sour grapes.

I wonder what, exactly they sold. The store sign is gone and the building condemned by the town.
Based on the nasty parting shot, I am guessing something vegan/commie/antisocial/democrat/anti-American/high-fluting/self-righteous/narrow-minded/codswallop crapola.

But that is just one guy's opinion.



And last, one more damned rabbit taunting me.





No comments:

Post a Comment