Sunday, August 16, 2015

Vermont fun

So.
We came to Vermont for a few days for birthday fun.

Dad's birthday, Catey's birthday and my birthday.

I got Catey a Martin Cougar recurve bow, 45 lb. draw weight, fiber optic sights and a whisper biscuit arrow rest.

Well, actually the sights and arrow rest were from her last bow, a Precision Shooting Instruments (PSI) Kingfisher bow.

What did I get for my birthday?

Glad you asked.

I was given a Barnett Jackal Crossbow.
350 feet per second, 100 foot pounds of energy shooting a 20 inch bolt.  


But nobody will let Catey or me shoot an apple off their head or a cigarette out of their mouth.


So, here we are just shooting:


And again here is Kevin;


This bow is wicked fast, I had no idea the kids were getting this for me, I thought they would be surprised with the bow I bought for Catey,



No comments:

Post a Comment