Tuesday, December 8, 2015

TV time

Way back in 1987, the TV had a show called "Star Trek: The Next Generation".

There was a Batazoid named Counselor Deanna Troi. (played by Marina Sirtis who was in 176 episodes, 1987-1994)



The story line had her involved in a romantic situation with Commander William T. Riker (Jonathan Frakes)

End of story.





No. Just kidding.

Today I was strolling down Fern St. and I see this car.

Note the tag.

So.
What do I do?

Well I high-tail it home and print this out.

Then I fold it up so it looks like a parking ticket and place it on the windshield.
Sometimes I crack my self up.

Like last night, Mary had a few friends over, and her sister said "where is the warmest spot in the room, I always get so cold".

I said try that corner over there.

It should be about 90º

She said, really? that warm?

I said, no, no.     90º,


No comments:

Post a Comment