Saturday, January 9, 2016

odd and ends again.

Ok
So getting back into the blog thing (Blogging is not writing. It's just graffiti with punctuation.
- Dr. Ian Sussman:
 Contagion (2011)
Anyhow, I see this tree when I am on South street, it is in the woods. Where else would a tree be? well this one is special.


That one. See it? 
Lets get closer:

Someone carved it into a small totem pole.
Out in the woods.

Go figure.

Another note; 
The whole time we lived here I have seen a rock formation that goes down into a sort of pit or something. It looks sort of like a lava flow, but I am sure there were never volcanoes in NEPA.

Then I saw what was up. 

for six months I have tried to get a picture. But it is like Bigfoot.

Today I got a Bigfoot quality photo


 There. See it?


It is a cement mixer dumping unused cement down a ditch.



I think that in New York, Connecticut or California you would get off easier if you kidnapped and killed a child rather then dumping waste cement into a ditch.   

We do things differently here in NEPA.

 Last,  
The computer guy (fixing a workstation for me) said that there are a lot of heroine junkies in town and they rob homes when the people are away.

Mrs. Maher said, "good thing you are home a lot" 

I said,  quietly,


yes.




I am.  





No comments:

Post a Comment