Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Smoke um if ya got um. Or not.

So,

I was in Dollar World today, and the Freeland PA police chief was in front of me.
He wanted to buy two Monster™ drinks.

And a pack of smokes.

The tattooed, pierced-all over-the face girl behind the counter unlocked the cabinet and brought out a pack, and said "Is this the kind you want?"

"Yes, thank you"

"OK, I will just have to see some I.D." she said to the guy with a badge, gun, mace, taser, baton and hand-cuffs.

He said you are carding me? She said "Well I have to, there is a cop in the store." (him)
He said that he left his wallet in his car back at THE POLICE STATION.

She unlocked the case, put the cigarettes back, locked the case and put away the keys.

"You're kidding me"

"Nope. No I.D. no smokes. Period."



I don't think I would like very much to be a passenger in her car any time soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment