Sunday, February 21, 2016

boring

So,
It has been a boring week in Freeland PA.
No cops were harassed by slacker, tattooed underachievers. That I am aware of.

No houses burnt to the ground.  That I am aware of.

Nothing.

Just quiet nothingness. It is starting to get warm again so perhaps things will pick up.

Ha.

This town is smaller than Ward Pound Ridge Reservation by about 1700 acres.

On the plus side, the pizzeria that burnt down has been rebuilt, so now we are back to three take-out joints within a twenty minute drive. Sorrento's pizza, The Garlic knot and Garden Chen.

The Garden Chen.







On another note; I am saving up my money to buy a Plasma Torch. You can see plasma in the form of lightning, for example. A plasma torch can generate heat an much as over  6,000 degrees Celsius. That is 10,832 degrees Fahrenheit. Hotter than the surface of the sun.

I have a short list of people I will shoot in the ass when I get my plasma torch
  Only not like Ghostbusters™ the plasma torch is real.

They have them today.

And they work. For real.

Click on the link above (or here) to find out how it works, and to show I am not making this up.





No comments:

Post a Comment