Thursday, February 25, 2016

Things I have not seen

So,
Last night the wind was whipping mad, there was thunder and lightning and the rain was coming down it torrents. I thought, thunder? lightning? in February?


My trash barrels blew across the side of my house and ended up in the yard between my house and the 1/2 double (duplex to people in the real world) across from us. And the trash was everywhere. Still in the bags.

This morning I went out to clean up the mess, and the voice on the radio said it was a hurricane that blew through here last night. 

A hurricane.

In Freeland.

In February.

As I was picking up the trash, it occurred to me, of all the stuff I have seen in the last year here in Freeland PA, the only thing I have never seen...


raccoons.

Not a one.

Ever.

You have to drive to Drums, White Haven or Conyngham to even see a dead one on the side of the road. Not here though.

Then I remembered.

Last year my neighbor, Robert  told me what is what.

The government is spraying Freeland with a secret chemical and that is why there are no raccoons. Or chipmunks.

I said I see a boatload of no fear fat rabbits, that sit in my yard that I can just walk up to.

"The government engineered them."

"They also killed Tesla, and stole his "Weather-control-device" to manipulate the price of oil."

Um, Robert.
You said you were in the Air Force at one time. Do you remember handling barrels marked "Agent Orange" or anything along those lines that you were asked not to talk about?  You know, stuff in crates brought in by dudes that did not talk at all, driving trucks with no plates or markings of any kind?

Anything like that?

 Robert?

Robert?






Robert?





No comments:

Post a Comment