Saturday, April 11, 2015

FREELAND. Can I get a HELL YEAH!

So,
Just south of town there is a "pond" fenced-in, with barbed wire on the top of the fence.
(click on any picture for a larger view, click off to return, if you want to)




(Note: I just noticed that the barbed wire is facing in, not out, normally it faces out to keep intruders out, and in to keep whatever is inside in.)


Several times I have seen people walking away from this "pond" carrying jugs of water.

Big jugs of water.

They are filling the jugs from a hole in a pipe that drains into the  "pond".


This hole.






Seriously.

But, where does the pipe come from?

Well a little shack in the woods of corse.

Lets take a walk and see.






Why would people drink water from a rusty pipe in the woods?
Well I don't know. Perhaps they think it is blessed or something.


What would make them think that? 

Well guess what we found in the woods.

What is this?

A closer look.








Yes that is a part of the Bible. Exodus I think








Someone colored in the eyes of one of the statues with a Sharpie





And, if you change your mind about taking "woods pipe water" home, someone left a trash can for your empties.




I am *really* hoping someone here tells me I am wrong and these Freeland folks are not drinking this stuff.
But, then again this is Freeland.


Sometimes, I say to myself, "My God, what have I done?"
and other times I just don't know.





No comments:

Post a Comment