Saturday, June 6, 2015

This and that

Music notes:
From the book Uncle John's Bathroom reader Plunges into Music:
The flip side of Napoleon XlV's 1966 hit single "They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!"
was "!aaaH-aH ,wayA eM ekaT oT gnimoC er'yehT"

Go figure.

Making trouble for myself.

Mrs said "that box from the fan has been there by the door for over a month, why are you saving it?"
I am not saving it.

well, are you just going to leave it there forever?

Um, no. 
eventually the sun will super-nova, and fry everything we know or have ever done or seen in an instant, it will be like a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. Then the sun will collapse into a singular, angry point, and explode out with an unimaginable force, spraying cosmic particles all over the universe, in what might be called a bang, or, a big bang. And then... Wait, where are you going?

Why it bothers me so that some dude brings his boat to a work-site, I have no idea. But he does. And it does.



 Last, here are two vids from 4 years ago I just came across.


more this weekend, I hope 











No comments:

Post a Comment