Monday, May 4, 2015

Its raining men. Literally



 
 
So,
there I am, last week and Mary goes in a store to look around. I decide to go outside, because it is a nice day, and we have had few of those recently. We were about 1/2 mile from the Hazelton Airport, so sorry about the shaky hand video. I figured next week I would get closer, and use a tripod. 

But no.
Next week we are going to a wedding in Washington DC.
All the girls want to get their hair done. I said "Good News! We are in Freeland! You can go here!" 


No, dad. No.

But Anna Mae, 

No, dad. No.

Jeez, you would think New York is the only place to get your hair done.

That orange sign in the window reads that the building is safe to enter. 

 Now that the "modifications" to the basement meet the Freeland Town Building code.

I bet business is picking up, because before, you know, the basement...  well it's ok now.

<James T. Kirk voice>
Just.
Don't.
Go.
Down.
There.


Ever.

</James T. Kirk voice>



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment