Saturday, May 23, 2015

Next: "The Robert Zattic Project".






That is my ticket stub from "The Robert Zattic Project" concert. What a show. He opened with "I'm calling now" then he went into "Someone left a bicycle outside" and then "Don't leave the lights off"
Second set started with "I See you" and he finished with "Hardhat"

True.


Well, no.



This is not about  "The Robert Zattic Project",
but about  Robert's attic.



Robert is one of my neighbors and I don't think he will ever read this. 

See, EMP's (Electro-Magnetic-Pulses) go into his brain. He gets "Interference" in his head when he walks by a WIFI Hotspot. PPL (Pennsylvania Power and Light) stole a Tesla device to control the weather to make his bills go up. And hurt his head.
If someone walks by his house on a cell phone, it makes his brain all static, and he has to sit down.


"I'm calling now"
When we started to move in, he saw, and when we left to get more stuff, he called MY landlord to say people were putting stuff in the house I was renting.

"Someone left a bicycle outside"
During the move my son left his bike in the yard,  when we went to get more boxes. 
He called MY landlord to say "Someone left a bicycle outside"


"Don't leave the lights off"
Guess what?
He called MY landlord  because we left and turned off the lights, he wanted us to leave the lights on. And return every few hours to turn on and off lights.

"I See you"
well this was down-right-creepy.
Daughters unloading boxes, back door:


 (not an actual photo of Robert)



In all honestly, he has never done that again.

He stops by to talk to me about things like the government is sending out radio-wave thought control, the power company reverse-engendered a Tesla device to control the weather, things of that sort. But we know it is all true. He kept trying to get me to come over to look at some pamphlets on mind control, weather control, ect.

Well, the other day I was outside, and he came over. He wanted to show me something.

He said I would like it.

He said it would take a minute.


[Back in NY they have a housing unit, called a duplex. It is one freestanding unit divided into two separate apartments. Here they are called Half-Double.]

Max said "Great! let's go!"

So.
We walk over and he explains his house is a half double, and the rental part is currently available. As we enter, he explains he had some trouble with renters in the past.
Then he begins the tour.

"I wanted to show you this in case you knew anyone else from New York that wanted to move here."

The very first thing I notice: no doors.
Anywhere.
"Um, Robert, Why no doors?"
Oh, I took them off years ago".
"But the bathroom?"
Well, no, it just makes it more roomy.
Then Max sees a door.


Max said, "Well, what is that door?"
Oh, That goes to the attic.

Robert's Attic.

Max pulls the door open, and on the inside of the door is a coat-rack hung with hard-hats.

Robert said, If you want to go up there, I'll have to ask you to wear a hard-hat.

Max just starts up the stairs.

Robert said "I will really have to insist you to wear a hard-hat when going up there. Or in the basement for that matter".

Max, Um, Get down, don't you remember you left brownies on the stove? "But dad, ya don't put bro-gluugg..[as he gets yoked by the neck] " Go on home and check on your brownies, son. Now.

Well, Robert, this certainly a nice place, and the very next people  I know in the market, I guarantee I will let them know about this place.








 











No comments:

Post a Comment